urday afternoon, May 22, changing planes in Detroit, and arriving in Frankfurt on Sunday morning around 9:30am. That should be about the time the others on the tour will be heading back to the States, so I figure I'll just catch a ride to the airport with all of them and then go looking for Ken. We'll be heading back on Sunday, May 30, not only on the same flight, but the very kind woman at the airline also fixed it so we already know we are sitting next to each other. We arrive in KC sometime in the late afternoon. The flight time each way is somewhere around 12-14 hours, which is a long time, but not as bad as going to Israel. That was 18+ hours, and I thought we'd NEVER get there!It feels so good knowing this part of the trip is all taken care of!

No comments:
Post a Comment