Once again, I want to thank all of you who have walked with me on this journey. Thanks for sharing my joy and enthusiasm about it, and for offering your support and encouragement when there were little bumps along the way. As I said early on, going to Germany is something I have wanted to do since I was a kid, and finally getting to do it after all this time has been a dream come true. There are many pictures to review and organize; I hope to have a presentation together by the end of June. But time will tell on that one.
What next? Well, I'm not sure. Germany has been the focus for so many years that having the opportunity for new dreams is a bit scary and overwhelming. Since we did not make it to Rome on this trip, Italy is definitely a future possibility, as is Alaska and some other domestic traveling, such as road trips to Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and Yellowstone National Parks. We'd also like to lead a Congregational Outing to the Holy Land some day, too. Maybe you can come with us!
As stated above, this will be my final post. To close out the blog, I want to leave you with perhaps my favorite picture of the whole trip. I did this for Ken, just to make him smile. Cost me 2 Euro, but the memories of this beautful country and adventures of the Land of Luther are priceless.
Thanks again for everything, and we'll see you along The Way.

No comments:
Post a Comment